Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Black Bar Mitzvah

A few days ago Rick Ross released a mixtape titled. Black Bar Mitzvah.. This mixtape comes only 2 months behind his major label release of God Forgives I don't. Typically I don't like to make my judgement on Cd's/ Mixtapes until I can hear it a few times. The first time I go thru each track and I give the track 30 seconds. Just to see if it pulls me in with the beat alone. The second time around I try to listen to the lyrics. Third time I try to pull out anything that I may have missed the first few times.  With this it was tough, Most of the beats were all bangers from this summer. Clique, Mercy, Bands etc... That was a bummer for me, I was not expecting Ross to take the Lil Wayne aproach and take the banger beats and put out a whole mixtape.. To me This should have been called G.O.O.D Music remixes. Of course Ross gives you a healthy doss MMG. There are a few features as well but honestly there is nothing to run and tell your friends about. The great thing about this Mixtape is  that it is Free. You can download it  @ datpiff.com. 


Follow Me on Twitter @datguykai

No comments:

Post a Comment