Tuesday, October 2, 2012

NBA 2K13 RELEASES TODAY

Today is a very happy but sad day for me. Of course I'm happy about being able to play this years installment of NBA basketball. But it also marks another year with out a title from EASports. Yet again 2k sports has produced a product to outstanding that EAsports has cancelled its title all together. Please keep in mind that I am a die hard NBA Live fan. I have been playing EASports basketball games since Lakers Vs. Celtics. And it took a lot for me finally go over to the dark side of 2k Sports and purchase a title. No matter how great or how realistic the game is, I have the vivid memory of Dreamcast 2k sports games.  Of course 2k stepped up and have the games sound track excutive produced by Jay-z.  So not only do you get great game play, you get some cuts from Shawn Carter.  I have played the demo thus far for the 2k13 title.  It was not bad. It was cool that they introduced a online mode for the demo. The bad part is that its only 1 quarter long. (GIVE US MORE) Below is one of the trailer video's from EASports for the cancelled NBA Live 13.





Until next year I hope for those die hard Live fans like me.

Here is the trailer for this years NBA 2k13. And of course even in the trailer you get your fix of Jay-Z.


Follow me @datguykai on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment