Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Macklemore

I was listening to Shade 45 today and there was guest on there named Macklemore and Ryan Lewis.. And I must say that I was very surprised.  Macklemore and Ryan Lewis were part of a Sway in the morning Concert. During this on air concert they played a few songs, Thrift shop, same love and another track that I cant think of right now. But all of them were dope. When I went to youtube to see if there was a video for the songs. Of course there was a video for the songs but here is the thing. There were  over 7 million hits on one song and 18 million hits on the other . DAMN am I late to the party or what. After listening to the songs a few times I started to catch a few of the metaphors and what not. But then it i released something else. Dude is white. Its not as if that matters but from the flow I heard on Sway in the morning there is no way you could tell. Aside from the absents of the N word, you would never know.  I'm looking forward to seeing what else comes out from Macklemore.. Very Very dope artist.. 

Below is the video for Thrift Shop check it out.




Follow me on twitter @datguykai...

No comments:

Post a Comment