Wednesday, November 14, 2012

New J. Cole World " Miss America"

Sorry about my absence, but its been a busy few weeks for me.. 

At any rate there was a new J. Cole release yesterday. J. Cole gives us a track of the upcoming mixtape.  Miss America is the name of this track and it can be downloaded on Itunes.  If your a Cole fan as much as I am you will sure spend the few pennies to download it.. Its a little different than your typical Cole tracks but still good just the same. The art work for this is pretty dope, but simple as well.. 


On another note I have to give mad respect to Kendrick Lamar. That album is still banging in my car.. It made me go back and even listen to some older Kendrick.. If you dont have Section 80 or Overly Dedicated go check this old titles out by Kendrick. But make sure you grab that Good Kid M.A.D.D. City album. I think its top this year..


Dont forget to follow me on twitter @datguykai

No comments:

Post a Comment