Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Rich Gang: YMCMB Collaboration Released TODAY :

Today marks the Release of the YMCMB camp album.. After hearing the radio single (Tap Out) over and over again, I must be honest, I was not giving this project much of a chance.. Yes it has some of the games hottest MC's,  Artist on this track, but if this song is suppose to draw me in to go get this group effort.. It has missed the mark.. I am on the other hand looking forward to see what Mystikal still has in the tank. As he is featured on a few songs..  I  was surprised to see Limp Bizkit also featured on a song.. (yes they are YMCMB)  On the deluxe version of the album it looks like Stevie J. from Love and Hip Hop makes an guest appearance on the album.. (this should be interesting) Even though it seems like I'm starting on the negative I'm going to give it a few listens and see whats up...I just hope this is better than that We Are Young Money project from a few years back..Check out the project and let me know what you think.. 


Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @datguykai  and Instagram @1datguykai 

No comments:

Post a Comment