Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Kicks on Feet !

So recently I picked up what I thought was a dope pair of vans.. Its been a funny experience.. Keep in mind I'm not a skinny jean type of dude, and for damn sure would fall off a skate board.. But these shoes just speak to me.. But like i was saying its been a funny experience rocking these.. I get all types of reactions.. Some say they are dope, some say they are ugly but for some reason this $45 pair of shoes gets more attention than the Jordans that cost triple the amount.. Over the last few months I have realized that I'm not just a Jordan head i'm a over all shoe lover.. To me there is nothing like have a fresh NEW pair of kicks on my feet.. That smell, the unboxing the whole process is AMAZING. That process never gets old.. But let me know what you think about these joints right here..

No comments:

Post a Comment