Friday, February 13, 2015

If your reading this Its to Late

No I didnt kill my self.. But clearly Drake is trying to kill the game.. Last night to everyone's surprise Drake released a full 17 track album that has the world on buzz.. Similar to how Beyonce drop her latest project with no warning.. Drake did how ever drop a 15 min video hours before the album dropped.. No hit single no marketing just drop the album and let the world hear it.. Take a listen before you buy it.. Let me know what you think.. I have yet to listen to it myself.. I'll be posting my thoughts on the album with in the next few days.. Some time you need to give album a second listen just to catch all the metaphors and punchlines.. First listens most people only go for the beat or the quick jabs. I love coming back and hearing something totally different. 


Dont for get to follow me on Twitter @datguykai and on Instagram @obi1kainobi

No comments:

Post a Comment