Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Trip To Dallas

As I sit here in my hotel watching this terrible game between the Lakers and the Nuggets. I start to think about how my trip went.  If you know me there  three things that make me happy during these work trips.. Great food, Great shoe deals, and GREAT FOOD.  I know I said food twice,  that's because great food will make even the longest work trip memorable,  not because of the long hours but because of the memory that great food brings.

Before I left Chicago, one of my guys told me about this cool spot called Maple and Motor.  Once I got here I saw that is as clear on the other side of dallas.  But I was determined to figure out how to get there.. Once I got there I was not disappointed.. The food was great the service was great and yes the food was great..I'm not going to lie when my food first came out, I though to myself WTF is this..I ordered the flat top brisket sandwich.  But once I took one bite I started to shack my head and I said to myself GREAT CHOICE BROWN! !   One of the best parts of this meal was the fact that they have BIG RED cream soda on the serve yourself fountain drinks. Yes I like cream soda.   But the food and the brisket  was great,  flavorful.. If your ever in the Dallas area check the out. Www.mapleandmotor.com



After I ate at Maple and Motor.  I headed out to find my sneaker deals.. And a great deal I found.  I found this cool shop called Centre.  At first I looked like every other sneaker boutique but the staff was cool and I eve got a pair of Air force ones for 50% off. Yes half off. You know  I love that deal.  I think I have found another gem.  They say they have been around for 8 years. So I'm happy to find a established shop. I don't order from places that I have never physically been in there space. There are to many scams and fakes out there.  I work to hard for my money to give it away.  
Pictured above are the Air Force Ones I picked up.  The air max in the pictured I picked up from the nike outlet for $59. Not a bad haul. If I say so.. But check out centre.  

www.cetre214.com

Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @datguykai
And instagram @obi1Kainobi 

No comments:

Post a Comment